“Very well presented and very relevant to my role.”
Today was a chance to run a workshop in Hatfield in Hertfordshire. Today’s The NHS Budget Holder’s Survival Guide was a clear attempt to change the culture of finance through creating a cohort of confident and knowledgeable budget holders willing and able to challenge finance within their organisations to improve services.
- Budgets and budgetary control
- Understanding financial reports
- The three methods of accounting
- Forecasting your financial position
- How budgets are set
- Planning to develop your service
- Your responsibilities… and your rights
- The seven point plan for interpreting your financial information.
Comments from today’s event include (with written permission received from each participant):
“Very well presented and very relevant to my role. Thank you.” – Jill Dickinson, Unit Manager, East and North Herts NHS Trust
“Enjoyed the course – surprisingly!!” – Jillian David, Service Manager, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, East and North Herts NHS Trust
Many thanks to everyone involved.
Leave a Reply