The NHS is changing rapidly. The development of Clinical Commissioning Groups, the introduction of new provider organisations and the competitive tendering of services are putting increasing pressure on NHS managers and clinicians. This workshop is purpose designed to meet the current needs of managers and clinicians who find themselves involved in tendering within the NHS.
A highly structured, hands-on, practical, one-day course on creating an NHS tender with the maximum chance of winning. It is aimed directly at NHS departmental, divisional, service and directorate managers and clinicians who would like to extend their understanding of this complex area.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify tenders to which they should respond
- Identify potential conflicts of interest
- Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) documentation
- Complete Invitation to Tender (ITT) documentation
- Participate in competitive dialogue
- Identify the skills required in their team
- Sources of information
- Conflicts of interest
- Types of tender
- NHS Collaborative procurement hubs
- Expressions of Interest, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Invitations to Tender
- Invitation to Participate in Dialogue
- Organisation capabilities and creating a multi-disciplinary team