Many thanks to all the participants who attended the Presenting Tenders event in Warrington today. It was a pleasure to have your company.
The objectives of the day are that at the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Summarise their essential points in only a few words;
- Develop confidence in their natural style;
- Overcome nerves and present with power and clarity;
- Deal with distractions and difficult audiences with dignity;
- Avoid death by PowerPoint.
Here are the evaluation comments from the day, all published with written permission:
“This course should be a must attend for all our business managers.” – Mike Kenny, Assistant Director
“An excellent practical course providing techniques required to present confidently.” – Paula Fletcher, Head of Business Development
“Hugely enjoyable – fantastic way to learn and refresh skills.” – Susan Slater-Jones, Assistant Director
Please get in touch if you would like any further resources or information.